Here is how you must present your process!
Itoya Profolio (or anything similar with clear plastic pocket sheets) are required to present your process work in. They are available at the PSU student store as well as most art supply shops around town. 3-ring binders are not accepted for process work.
Regarding size: Please get 9″x12″.
Check out these two excellent examples of process books from Briar Levit’s classes.
Your process books should contain:
1. Itoya binder to contain all paper
2. Research, both visual and content
4. Rough digital layouts
5. Mock-ups (with corrections written in)
6. Materials tests (testing various papers with the final printer to be used for best end result)
7. Library of images used in project (compiled early on to aid in layout process)
8. Type studies
9. Color studies